Armagh City Accommodation
The hotel’s 120 non-smoking luxurious en-suite bedrooms combine international chic with every modern convenience.
Upgrade to an Executive room and, along with the added comforts of a plasma TV, bath robes and slippers, you’ll enjoy your own private balcony with views over Armagh Golf Course. Or, for that extra special occasion, Deluxe rooms offer luxurious furnishings and fantastic views over the Cathedral City.
Fancy a BLT at midnight or breakfast on the move for an early start? Then Room Service is at your service - around-the-clock!
**Executive and Deluxe rooms at a supplement - limited availability.
- Single Room - Spacious room with double bed for single occupancy
- Double Room - Spacious room with double bed for double occupancy
- Twin Room - Spacious room with 2 single beds
- Family Room - Spacious room with double bed, and 2 single beds
- Executive Room - Spacious room with double bed
- Deluxe Room - Spacious room with double bed
Available room facilities:
- King size beds
- Bathtub / bath with shower
- 24 hour room service
- Multi-channel, Cable LCD TV
- Outside telephone line
- Voicemail & messaging services
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Laundry services
- Robe and slippers (Executive & Deluxe Rooms)
- Trouser press
- Vanity area
- 110/220 volt adaptors
- WiFi Internet access throughout the hotel
- All rooms are non-smoking
- Facilities for the disabled (suitable for person with helper)
- Guide dogs welcome
- A la carte meals
- Childrens meals
- Fully licensed
- Gym facilities
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Leisure complex
- Free secure carparking
* The leisure facilities are currently undergoing refurbishments following a change of management which may result in ongoing closure. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you during your stay with us.
- Check in time 15.00hrs
- Check out time 12.00hrs