From traditional tastes to exciting new flavours
the Armagh City caters for all.
Whether you’ve worked up an appetite after a business meeting, want to celebrate an event or enjoy a romantic candle-lit dinner the hotel’s Friary Restaurant offers an intimate atmosphere and plenty of food for thought.
Using the finest local produce and the latest international techniques, our Chefs have designed mouth watering menus to suit all tastes.
Armagh City Restaurant opening times
- Breakfast served daily in Friary Restaurant: 7am to 10am
- Carvery lunch served in Callan Lounge: Monday to Saturday 12.30pm to 2.30pm and Sunday 12.30pm-3.00pm
- Dinner served in Friary Restaurant: Thursday to Saturday 6.30pm to 9.30pm (closed Monday-Wednesday inc.)
- Traditional Sunday Lunch served in Friary Restaurant: 12.30pm to 2.30pm
- Sunday Bistro served in Frairy Restaurant: 6.00pm to 9.00pm
Sit back and relax in the Callan Bar…
From morning coffee to long lunches, afternoon teas to evening drinks, the hotel’s Callan Bar offers secluded corners, a cosy fire and a relaxing atmosphere - the perfect place to sit back and enjoy your own company or mingle with friends, family or colleagues over a coffee, pint, or a tasty bite from the Deli Bar.
and let us entertain you in the Callan Bar every weekend…
Live music every Friday and Saturday evening and large screens showing sports events, plus our Take Your Pick game show every Friday.
For private parties Spires Bar is available for hire.
A great private bar area on 3 levels suitable for parties for all occasions; birthdays, anniversaries, christenings.
Just call 028 3751 8888 or email email@example.com to find out more.
- Live Bands start 10pm in Callan Lounge on Fridays & Saturdays
Disco at the Bunker Nite Club every Saturday night
Entrance: Saturday - £7 or £5 before 11pm
All major sporting events shown live on the big screens in
Callan Lounge and plasmas on the Balcony