Things to See & Do
Step back in time or look forward to exciting new events.
Situated only one hour from Belfast and just an hour and a half from Dublin, the hotel is perfectly located for any visitor.
Plus, with County Armagh’s rich and historic past, there’s no shortage of countryside to explore, places to see and things to do while staying at the Armagh City Hotel.
Art & Entertainment
- The Market Place Theatre marketplacearmagh.com
- St Patrick's Church of Ireland Cathedral stpatricks-cathedral.org
- St Patrick's Roman Catholic Cathedral armagharchdiocese.org
- St Patrick Discover Northern Ireland
Museums, Galleries & Monuments
- The Navan Centre & Fort www.navan.com
- Thomas O Fiaich Library ofiaich.ie
- The Armagh Planetarium armaghplanet.com
- The Armagh Observatory arm.ac.uk
Festival & Events
- Saint Patrick's Festival in Armagh armagh.co.uk
- Summer Solstice at the Navan Centre & Fort visitarmagh.com
- The 23rd John Hewitt Summer School johnhewittsociety.org
- Traditions to Taste & Touch visitarmagh.com
- Trading Days at Navan armagh.gov.uk
- William Kennedy Piping Festival armaghpipers.org
- Book Fair at the Argory
- The Bard of Armagh bardofarmagh.com
- Concra Wood Golf & Country Club ConcraWood.ie
- Portadown Golf Club PortadownGolfClub.co.uk
- Tandagree Golf Club Tandragee.co.uk
Loughall Country Park, Gosford Park, National Trust The Argory
- Road Bowls irishroadbowling.ie
- Lurgaboy Adventure - Outdoor Pursuits lurgaboylodge.com
- Foymore Lodge - Country Pursuits FoymoreLodge.com
- Saint Patrick's Trian Visitor Complex saintpatrickstrian.com
- Parkrun - 5km fun run, taking place every Saturday morning at the Palace Demesne Public Park at 9.30am www.parkrun.org.uk/armagh
The city has has an eclectic collection of bespoke traditional shops.