Afternoon Tea Not your average cup of tea
A ceremony created by the yester year high society duchess: Anna Maria Russell, Queen Victoria's Lady of the Bed chamber, turned afternoon tea into an occasion. An indoor picnic laced with china cups, chitchat, sweet treats & scandal – to banish the sinking feeling between lunch & dinner.
SELECTION OF TEAS
Black, green, white & assorted herbal infused teas.
Freshly baked mini fruit and plain scones with clotted cream and strawberry preserve, mini Armagh Brambly apple slices
A selection of finger sandwiches including Egg and cress on sesame bread, Spiced coronation Chicken, rocket and mayonnaise on soft granary bread, open Glenarm Smoked salmon & prawn marie-rose with cucumber and dill on wheaten bread, Irish Ham and wholegrain mustard on white bread.
Assortment of Irish pastries Glazed fruit tartlets, chocolate éclairs, Chocolate fondant sponge, Local all butter short bread, Eton Mess shot glasses
Only £14.00 per person
To book call now on (028) 3751 8888
Afternoon Tea Pamper Package
'No Grown Ups Allowed' Afternoon Tea Package'
Gluten free, allergies and Vegetarians will be catered for with advanced notice
- Standard Afternoon Tea package @ £14.00 per person - 24 hour booking essential (children, for same package, £7 from age 5-12)
- Served 2pm-5pm Monday to Sunday
- Gift Vouchers available at reception (suitable for birthday presents, baby showers,engagement parties etc.)
- "Afternoon Tea Pamper Package" and "No Grown Ups Allowed" package must be booked through FAB Beauty.
- "No Grown Ups Allowed" package is available for children ages 5-16. All groups must be accompanied by at least 1 adult