FAB Beauty SalonIt's a privately owned salon, and is located beside the leisure club entrance. FAB is a sanctuary for revitalising and indulging mind, body and spirit. Treat yourself to beauty treatments to revitalise and enhance you inside and out.
Open everyday (Sunday & Monday by appointment only).
Pamper Break - One and Two night breaks inclusive of treatments at the on-site "Fab" Beauty Salon
- One Night Break from only £99.50 pps: Inclusive of £20 dinner voucher, bed & full breakfast the next morning, plus £40 worth of beauty treatments*.
- Two Night Break from only £129 pps: Inclusive of two nights bed & full breakfast with £20 dinner voucher for one night, plus £40 worth of beauty treatments*.
- *Treatment options are: Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage and Facial /or Full Body Massage and Mini Facial / or £40 voucher to pick your own treatments.
- **These offers are based on 2 people sharing a standard double/twin room, available mid-week and weekends subject to availability, and includes use of the on-site Health & Fitness Club**
Afternoon Tea Pamper Package - only £28.00pp
- Enjoy a relaxing afternoon at Armagh City Hotel with our Afternoon Tea Pamper Package. You'll be treated to a choice of fabulous treatments at the wonderful FAB Beauty Salon before extending your relaxation with our wonderful afternoon tea. Treatment options include either:
- “Choice of 30 minute hot stone back massage, or 30 minute facial (Add an extra £12.50 for both treatments)
- 20 minute hot stone back massage, or 20 minute facial, plus nail or toe paint with normal polish
- 15 minute hot stone back massage and 15 minute facial
- Followed by our Afternoon Tea; served between 2-5pm daily”
- “**Afternoon Tea add-ons**available:- Foot & Leg massage, or Head Massage, or Nail & Toe paint for £5 each (or £4 each when booking 2 extra add-ons). Gel polish on nails or toes is £10 extra, or £15 for both. All add-ons must be stated at time of booking.”
**Kids Afternoon Tea** also available for £14.95 per child
Afternoon Tea is served from 2-5pm. Pre-booking essential – minimum booking of 2 guests. Full payment will be taken at time of booking. Credit/debit card details will be taken to guarantee booking. Minimum 24 hours notice required. 24 hour cancellation policy – late cancellation or failure to turn up will result in full payment being taken. Please advise of any allergies / dietary requirements, or health issues on booking.”